Safe Direction® Ballistic Resistant Pistol Transport Case
(Patent# US 8006604 A1)
Combine gun handling safety and secure transport options!
Protect against the immediate aftermath of an unintentional handgun discharge.
The distinctive Safe Direction® emblem indicates the effective “strike face” of the integral ballistic containment system.
Carry your defense/duty handgun in this sturdy pistol case and have instant access to your designated “”Safe Direction®”” while loading, unloading, administrative gun handling and firearms maintenance.
HANDGUN USE ONLY!
Ballistic Property Specifications:
- 7” x 10” NIJ IIIA equivalent ballistic material backed by Ballistic-Seal® energy dispersing panel.
- Overall size: 8” x 11”; Weight: 2 pounds.
- Outer covering: 1000 denier Cordura®
- Color: Tactical Black
- Heavy duty nylon webbing handles
- Special Features:
Enlarged zipper pulls can be secured via a padlock of your own choosing.
- Outer storage pocket
- Ballistic Warranty: 5 years from date of purchase
- Made in USA
- Ships – FOB Addison, IL 60101
- Warranted for the containment of a single standard defense/duty handgun cartridge discharge up to .45 caliber, including 9mm, .38 Spl., .357 SIG, .357 Magnum, .40 S&W, .44 Magnum and .45 ACP in standard and +P ratings.
Safe Direction® ballistic pads and cases are manufactured and sold as firearm safety products as protection from the immediate aftermath of an unintentional firearm discharge and are intended to be used in a specific manner during firearm loading, unloading, dry-fire and maintenance only. They are not designed as body armor, nor intended to be used as body armor, nor warranted to be used as body armor. Any unspecified use risks serious injury and voids any warranties stated or implied. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to know, understand and comply with any federal and state laws and local ordinances regarding ownership and use of Safe Direction® products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.